Using an S/Notify release before version 2.0? Then please refer to Earlier Versions for the appropriate documentation.
The following pages guide you through the installation and configuration of S/Notify for Bitbucket:
See Installation - S/Notify for Bitbucket for detailed information about how to install S/Notify.
Please also refer to this page with regard to what to observe when updating S/Notify or Bitbucket itself.
The following documentation pages provide detailed information about the configuration option of S/Notify.
In Common User Scenarios, we have described recommended settings for some common requirements. They can be a good starting point for you to quickly setup S/Notify for your environment.
To access the global configuration settings for S/Notify for Bitbucket, select Manage apps from the Administration menu. In the left menu, find the S/Notify section with the following configuration options:
- Encryption Settings – to configure how and when encryption should be used
- User Key Management – to manage your users' public PGP keys and S/MIME certificates required to encrypt outgoing emails
- Server Key Management – to manage the server's private PGP keys and S/MIME certificates required to sign outgoing emails
Users may be allowed to complement or override PGP keys or S/MIME certificate settings in their User Profile section.
This page describes the additional options for Bitbucket users which are added to their user profile once S/Notify has been installed.
- User Settings – for users to view and optionally upload their own PGP key or S/MIME certificate
- Project Settings – not yet supported